This website uses cookies to help provide a better user experience. If you click “continue” without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to receive cookies used on the CareConfidential website — you can change cookie settings at any time.


Click here to find out more about how we use cookies
Click here to find out how to change your cookie settings



Home » Find Centre » About Us » Contact Us
* Learn more about our Helpline (0300 4000 999)
*calls cost no more than national rate and count towards any inclusive minutes in a phone contract
Online Advisor

I am 12 years old and I’m 3 months pregnant.

I am 12 years old and I’m 3 months pregnant. My boyfriend bashes me and is not yet aware that he is going to be a father. My parents are going to flip!! I’m SO SCARED!

Editor’s note: You are very young and it is important that you tell an adult you trust about what is happening to you. If your boyfriend is hurting you and you believe you are pregnant, then you must tell someone so that you can be cared for properly. That person can be a teacher, a social worker or a nurse at your GPs surgery, if you have no other trustworthy adult available. You can also find your nearest pregnancy support centre on this website – they will help you too. Support is also available through the CAREconfidential helpline on 0300 4000 999 or Childline on 0800 1111. It’ll take courage to take this step but you are entitled to live safely without being hurt.

If reading this story helped you, and you'd like others to benefit too, why not make a donation to help keep the service running - text TELL03 £3 to 70070

We are not able to refer directly for termination. We offer clients information on all the options and are well resourced to provide both immediate and long term support as necessary, directing to other agencies as appropriate.
HomeAbout UsContact UsConfidentialityPrivacyCookies Sitemap Telephone: 0300 4000 999
© 2008–2014 CareConfidential. Registered Charity No: 1141673 / Scottish Charity No: SC042633
  Home Page Home Page Find Help - Local Centres Find Services Contact Us