CareConfidential — Statement of Purpose
What we do and why
CareConfidential seeks to provide and promote excellence in the area of Pregnancy Choices counselling, Post-abortion counselling and Relationships and Sex Education. CareConfidential also offers care for those with pregnancy loss and abortion-related concerns. All our advisory services can be accessed through the website, Online Advisor, National Helpline and local affiliated Centres.
The work of CareConfidential is motivated by our desire to ‘love your neighbour’ with ‘neighbour’ meaning, as Jesus explained, those in need - whoever they are.
- We respect an individual’s right to choose, and recognise the significance of the pregnancy choice a client may be facing.
- We provide information that is clear, accurate, impartial, appropriately researched, accessible and up-to-date.
- We offer clients the time, space and support they need at no charge to them.
- We consider client confidentiality to be of paramount importance.
- We take an holistic approach and we provide an inclusive service in all we do, respecting others and treating everyone fairly and equally regardless of gender, age, marital status, racial, ethnic, or national origins, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs, or physical or mental capacity.
At CareConfidential we would like:
- Every person who seeks help from CareConfidential to sense that they are respected and accepted unconditionally.
- All the services of CareConfidential to demonstrate kindness, inclusiveness and integrity.
The Information Standard
CareConfidential is a certified member of The Information Standard scheme. Read more about our membership of The Information Standard scheme
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)As an Organisational Member of BACP (Member number 181576) we are bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure for the time being in force.
CareConfidential, Suite 5, Paddington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 7LJ
CareConfidential is a registered charity No. 1141673, Scottish Charity No. SC042633 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 7559183