CareConfidential — Statement of Purpose
CareConfidential seeks to support those in need, regardless of their situation. We recognise and respect the dignity and choice of individuals.
We provide free and ongoing support in the area of pregnancy choices and following an abortion.
These services are accessible via Online Advisor and the Telephone Helpline.
- We acknowledge freedom of choice, respecting all clients' decisions.
- We aim to effectively and cooperatively work with other agencies.
- We provide information that is impartial, clear, accessible and well evidenced.
- Our services are always free.
- Client confidentiality is of paramount importance.
- Our services are inclusive. We aim to treat everyone fairly and equally regardless of gender, age, marital status, racial, ethnic, or national origins, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs, or physical or mental capacity.
At CareConfidential we would like:
- Our services to be accessible to those who need them.
- For every person who accesses our services to feel respected and accepted.
- To demonstrate kindness, inclusivity, and integrity.
The Information Standard
CareConfidential is a certified member of The Information Standard scheme. Read more about our membership of The Information Standard scheme
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)As an Organisational Member of BACP (Member number 181576) we are bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure for the time being in force.
CareConfidential, Suite 5, Paddington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 7LJ
CareConfidential is a registered charity No. 1141673, Scottish Charity No. SC042633 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 7559183